Services for Entrepreneurs and Management Teams
In addition to assisting in finding acquisitions and raising capital, Liberty works with entrepreneurs and management teams in a variety of other situations including:
- Management buyouts. If your corporate parent has indicated an interest in divesting your business unit, we can assist you in structuring a buyout and arranging required financing.
- Platform acquisitions. If you and/or your management team would like to acquire an existing business in order to reenter an industry segment in which you have substantial experience, leverage your track record by entering a related or complementary field, or engage in a roll-up or industry consolidation, we can assist you in an acquisition search and in arranging required funding.
- Recapitalizations. If you need to provide liquidity to a selling shareholder or exiting partner, we can assist you in determining an appropriate valuation, structuring an effective and tax-efficient transaction, and arranging any required financing.
- Transfers of ownership for family businesses. If you need to provide liquidity for retirement, estate planning, or management succession for a family-owned business, we can assist and advise you in successfully navigating the myriad of management, governance, tax planning, financing, and other issues that these situations entail.
- Intellectual property. If you have a unique invention, process, or technology, we can assist you in obtaining appropriate patent, copyright, or other intellectual property protection as well as in exploring a variety of alternatives (e.g., licensing, joint venture, sale, or commercialization) to maximize the value of your concept.
Please contact us
To discuss how Liberty can assist you or your management team on a specific project, please contact us directly or take a moment to complete the following form.