Services for Groups Seeking Capital
The Liberty team helps entrepreneurs, management teams, and corporations raise outside funds in a variety of transaction and other situations including:
- Acquiring companies
- Financing buyouts
- Recapitalizing firms to provide liquidity for exiting partners or corporate owners, or to facilitate ownership transitions in family-held businesses
- Supporting internal growth and business development
- Purchasing manufacturing, distribution, customer service, development, or other facilities
- Funding technology development or enhancements in advance of commercialization
Liberty maintains relationships with a wide array of private equity groups, mezzanine lenders, banks, finance companies, and other financing sources. We understand the strategies, requirements, and capabilities of these lenders and investors. The Liberty team employs this knowledge to help our clients determine viable financing alternatives and successfully complete transactions.
Our financing engagement services include:
- Understanding your business plan and strategy and how the proposed financing will help you meet your objectives.
- Reviewing your company’s financial, technical, product, management, customer, market, personnel, property, and other key characteristics.
- Determining viable financing alternatives, in light of both market conditions and your specific objectives.
- Preparing offering information and materials. We will work with you to prepare a Confidential Information Memorandum and associated marketing materials that will highlight the strengths of your company and present your business in a professional manner.
- Determining acceptable financing sources based on both market conditions and your business objectives. Quality financing sources generally bring more than money to the table. They understand your industry and can rapidly grasp your strategy and objectives. They can also often bring important insights and relationships that will assist you in successfully implementing your business plan. We will help you identify high-quality financial partners.
- Contacting potential financing sources.
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times through appropriate non-disclosure arrangements.
- Providing financing sources with confidential marketing materials. We work closely with prospective investors and lenders to help them understand your business and the economic rewards to participating with you to realize your objectives.
- Arranging introductory meetings, site visits, and supplemental information.
- Reviewing and analyze initial proposals.
- Participating in negotiations. We will work on your behalf to structure the best deal possible and will act as an intermediary to facilitate discussions and the flow of constructive ideas between the parties.
- Supporting you in due diligence in conjunction with your management team, attorneys, and other professionals.
- Assisting you in closing the transaction. We will work with you and your attorneys and other professionals to successfully complete the financing.
Please contact us
To discuss how Liberty can assist you in raising debt, equity, or mezzanine capital, please contact us directly or take a moment to complete the following form: